Tuesday, July 20, 2004

Death, The Thought of

Today was frustrating as hell, not one moment’s breath. I learnt today that sitting down and actually writing your obituary can give you peace of mind, some serenity. Funny thing is mine didn't even quite make a paragraph. You’re born into this world with one paragraph news article in the paper and you go out with the same. Closure, for a lot of things we miss or have not even had the chance to do. It's all a subconscious manipulation of the mind controlled atmosphere upon which we live. Mongrels at its finest hour are we that seek truth, immortality, and the understanding of one self.

I'm not being buried into the earth; dirt just reminds me of all the hate, prejudice's that has surrounded me all my life. It depresses me even to think that all that I have built and conquered in my life and I end up in a box with dirt surrounding me confined in one space eternally. LET ME OUT!

No I think what I am going to do is be cremated, whether it be against a person's religion or not I think that is the best way to go. This way you can have your ashes scattered over a pleasant, flowered field and your spirit can sour to heights unknown and be free.

But when you think about it really life is but a highway and your soul is just a car. When you are born you are not born with a spirit, the spirit which embraces you is given to your body after birth. From there you make it grow, you give it personality. But after death, well while dying your spirit leaves your shell of a body and formulates above to comfort as it passes. So when your body is cremated after death it's not killing the spirit because it's already taken flight, but the fire destroys the mechanism used to have lived life.

And now the last thought I leave here with is that objects in the rear view mirror may appear closer than they are.








0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home