Monday, July 04, 2005

Life is funny when your given time to think alot about things you find yourself regretting alot of well most things. I've poured alot of emotions out the past well 2 years to some people, I regret ever doing that. How stupid I look now because the silence between some of us tells alot about all of us. At first my heart felt broken, but now I realize it never really was broken. Because my heart broke many years ago before I even poured it out again. I guess I thought sharing my emotions of how I felt about some people would help me to love to be able to open my cold heart again. I was wrong.

My heart has been cold and gone for so long I look like a fool when I open it up now. Lately things have been rough for me in and out of the hospital. It just doesn't seem to be getting any better. And I've had to get alot of things in order, in order for what to now just sit around and wait and see what happens.

Hopefully it will happen quick, sadly who really would even care or miss me.

3 Comments:

Blogger Nene said...

Fortunate are those without belongings. Fortnate still who have no attachments or people attached to them. Read DHAMMAPADA.

9:20 AM  
Blogger Nene said...

I can relate to what you're writing about. My prayers are with you.

9:22 AM  
Blogger Positively Taking Care said...

Everyday can begin with the challenge to find reasons to keep smiling. If only just to simply warm your own loney heart.

3:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home