Sunday, July 25, 2004

Geesh I haven't been in here all weekend and I deeply apologize to anyone looking for any pointless thoughts from me. And its not even that I was that busy this weekend to be here I just really had no thoughts. I spent Friday night drinking a few beers with my new neighbors at my new flat. Interesting peeps, I find them quite the group can't wait till next time. Anyway there's CJ who lives across the way from me, I can't quite figure out if she is ever sober, LOL, a true Texan she is alright but a nice lady. The two guys upstairs now them I don't know what to think of them, first off they talk way to much for me about nothing I know of, guy crap! After an hour with them I was just thought what the hell was I thinking when I invited them in. Anyway after a while it got ok we had good conversations and played cards, guess that is all that matters that there is people near me to keep my social skills up to par. Even though I know I drank to much.

Saturday morn came way to soon, I been helping out a friend at his vet office in the morning on these days giving vaccines and all. Not a whole lot happened there boring as usual. Dog asses in, shot given, dog asses out. My life is complete now giving shots in the ass to males that bark.

Finally heard from my escaped daughter, no not prison escape, but she's traveling with her father while he is on tour. I'm not happy about it, rock bands on tour the things you see it only made me realize talking to her that she kinda is like me. Strange how those things turn out. Even though me and her father never married at least it seems they are having a good relationship, though she misses me that made me feel special today. I can't wait till she gets home, I bet I won't even recognize her. eek!

Sunday not much spent the day watching movies, cleaning the flat. Back to work tommorrow another weekend no work calls or pages strange how quiet its gotten since the 911 reports came out. I don't know what to think anymore I just know I screwed up I feel bad for it, yes but there is nothing I can do about it now. Just wish the boys and girls could come home. I have friends there to and lost one as well. I slept most of the day away after all that what a lazy ass I am today, but hey it was not that nice out and I needed a day of rest. Well I'm off not much thoughts today we will see what happens this week I'm so NOT looking forward to it.

1 Comments:

Blogger loner said...

hey dee I'm ok still alive.

gotta dog who needs a shot LOL.

2:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home