Tuesday, August 10, 2004

The Walk...I'll wait for you.

Here I am again lacking in my blog thoughts not sure much really matters anymore this is only done for my own sanity. And maybe by chance someone reads and understands. I lost myself completely in my pain. I’ve sunk to a low that it’s hard to begin to get out that I feel I’m screaming inside. All the things that I desire have become distant in my thoughts, they are in a dark place I cannot find them anymore.
I read a thread the other day based on walking along the beach, being lonely, and wanting that one person to share feelings, the walk with. It touched me reminded me of how so much I have been just drifting along my desire cast aside because I know it will never happen. Although I think a lot about someone I wish I could spend those moments with, but those times are to far apart and I do realize now it will never happen. But although I realize that even though friends, situations and other things have kept us apart it is always nice to know that when I DO see him that the glance across the room that we give each other is a blessing in itself and say's a lot more than 3 words could ever say or mean.
I will be there for you while you take the time if it takes my whole life I won’t break I won’t bend. The memory of choosing not to fight has left my heart bitter and shattered and when the stars have all burned out you’ll still be burning so bright.
There are just some of life's love's, passions that never cross or exist no matter how heartbreaking it is though life always has a way of healing the situation and those are the walks along the beach at night.

1 Comments:

Blogger A.Lee said...

great post, i can relate to that so much

8:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home