Sunday, July 16, 2006

I can only say that the ability to love and to let go is the greatest thing to achieve, it happens to the best of all of us, and can only be dealt with by a few. My knowledge of the world has grown and I have felt true heartache but have overcome by looking as to how much love I can give to someone else.

Letting go is apparent in every person’s life, whether it is the loss of a loved one or the loss of my favorite pencil. To lose is never entertaining or wonderful, loss leaves a pit of regret in the stomach, feelings that I did not accomplish enough, or that I never gave it my all. Seeing what you have attained from his adoration allows you to let go, it allows you to love even greater, and mostly it allows you to view the world with the idea that loving and letting go, while painful, will not always bring heartache, but often peace of mind in an accomplishment that can only come from friendship.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home